Not being prepared for the rush of holiday shoppers can lead to lots of stress for you and disappointment for your buyers.
Not sure how to prepare your Etsy shop for the upcoming holiday season?
Etsy’s Holiday Boot Camp will provide you with great tips and information for getting your shop ready. The Holiday Boot Camp is an annual, comprehensive email coursed designed to help Etsy sellers prepare for the holiday rush of excited shoppers. Boot Camp starts on September 22 and according to Etsy’s announcement here is what you can expect:
- 8 free lessons with additional resources and articles delivered twice a week by email
- New strategies for promoting outside of Etsy
- Vital dates and deadlines for sellers
- Helpful tools for setting and prioritizing your goals
- Effective ways for domestic and international shipping
- Country-specific best practice tips for getting found in search
- Tips for getting your products noticed by holiday shoppers and increasing traffic to your shop
To make sure you do not miss Etsy’s the upcoming Holiday Boot Camp 2015, sign-up for Etsy Success: Email Courses. Signing-up automatically enrolls you for the Holiday Boot Camp.
I have participated in past Boot Camps and I have signed-up for the upcoming one. I definitely recommend The Holiday Boot Camp for new Etsy sellers and who have never experienced a holiday rush on Etsy.
Have you ever participated in Etsy’s Holiday Boot Camp? If, so what tips did you find helpful? Share them with us.